Summer 2017 Program Dates
Week 1: June 10-16
Week 2: June 17-23
Week 3: June 24-30
Week 4: July 8-14
Week 5: July 15-21
Week 6: July 22-28
Totus Tuus is a Catholic youth program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and promoting the Catholic faith through catechesis, evangelization, Christian witness, and Eucharistic worship. The goal of Totus Tuus is to help young people grow in the understanding of, and strengthen their faith in, Jesus Christ. It is only by establishing a real and personal relationship with Him who is "the way, the truth, and the life" that we can be led to the love of the Father in the Spirit and so be made sharers in the life of the Holy Trinity, for "no one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).
How to Bring Totus Tuus to Your Parish
The most important first step of bringing Totus Tuus to your parish is to introduce the program to your Pastor. We have provided a very helpful program informational guide that will explain the program in brief and can be easily printed.
Once your parish has the enthusiastic support of your Pastor, a parish contact needs to be named to coordinate with the Vocation Office.
A registration form should be submitted to the Vocation Office.
Logistics and Financial
A complete guide to Totus Tuus can be found inside of our Program Informational Guide. Please note that, while the program guide might seem daunting, with a few volunteers your program will run smoothly and the children of your parish will be spiritually enriched for life! Below are key points found in the Program Guide.
- Maximum Students: 90
- The Vocation Office charges $1,750 for the program. It is up to your parish to decide how to raise those funds (Most parishes charge per-student fees.)
- Space – 3 or 4 classrooms, 1 large indoor gathering area, chapel/Church for daily Mass at 11:15am.
- Parish priest(s) to perform sacraments: Mass and Confession daily for Grades 1-6 and Tuesday night adoration and Confession service for Jr. High/High School program.
- 2 Host families to house the College-aged leaders (1 for guys, 1 for girls)
- 1 Parish Volunteer will be needed per 10 students
- Leader Meals: Breakfast (host homes), Lunch (parish coordinator or family), Dinner (different parish family each evening at their homes). Students bring own lunch.